Add/remove AUSD-3EPS LP tokens
Before you can stake your AUSD-3EPS LP tokens to earn ALPACA rewards, you must first have the LP tokens. To obtain AUSD-3EPS LP tokens, you must first provide liquidity to the AUSD-3EPS liquidity pool. Below is a comprehensive guide on how to do all that:
To add liquidity to the Ellpisis AUSD-3EPS pool, please follow the steps below:
- Specify how much AUSD, BUSD, USDT, USDC you would like to add to the liquidity pool
- You can provide any combination of assets to the pool, however, there might be bonus / penalty to the share you receive, based on the pool's composition at the time
- For example, if you add an asset which have less % in the pool, you will receive a bonus in your LP token
- If it is your first time providing liquidity on Ellipsis for these assets, click "Allow EPS to user your tokens" and you should get a pop-up notification in your Web3 wallet to accept the transaction.
- Click "Add Liquidity" and confirm the transaction in your Web3 wallet
To stake Ellipsis's AUSD-3EPS LP tokens, please follow the steps below:
- Click on AUSD-3EPS staking pool
- Specify the amount of tokens you want to stake and click Stake.
After clicking Stake, you should get a pop-up notification in your MetaMask to accept the transaction. Click Confirm and wait for the transaction to be processed. You may have to do this twice in order to confirm an approval if it's your first time staking this asset.
As per emission schedule, ALPACA emission rewards have now concluded. Thus, the above "Staking AUSD-3EPS LP token" step will not generate any ALPACA rewards. This step is only a reference before it is ended.
To remove liquidity from Ellipsis's AUSD-3EPS pool, please follow the steps below:
- You should see your AUSD-3EPS LP (If not, make sure you unstake your LP token from the Stake page first)
- Specify how much liquidity you would like to remove or press "Balance" to remove all
- Select which token would you like to receive back.
- Click "Remove Liquidity" and you should get a pop-up notification in your MetaMask to accept the transaction
- Wait for the transaction to be processed
- Once the transaction has gone through, you should see the selected token from the LP pool in your wallet