Comment on page
Trading Fee Discount Program
The standard trading fee on the Perp Exchange will be 0.09% of the trading position size.
Benefits: 5% discount
Benefits: 10% discount
- At least $500k total trading volume in the immediately preceding 4 weeks OR
- Holding at least 50,000 xALPACA
Benefits: 12.5% discount
- At least $2.5Mn total trading volume in the immediately preceding 4 weeks OR
- Holding at least 250,000 xALPACA
- Your xALPACA balance for Tier determination is based on a weekly snapshot on Thursdays.
- The discount do not stack. You will receive a discount only for the highest Tier you qualify for.
- Traders pay the full 0.09% fee at the time of the trades. The discounts then become claimable on a weekly basis every Thursday.
- If you qualify for any Tier based on trading volume, your benefits will last for 4 weeks regardless of your trading volume in those weeks. See the example below for more details:
Let’s assume Alice has the following trading volume history (and does not hold any xALPACA). Week1: $10,000
In the example above, Alice qualified for a Tier1 discount starting in week3. Then in week5, she began enjoying Tier2 benefits. Her benefits in Tier2 lasted for 4 weeks (week5 - week8) regardless of her trading volume during those weeks. In week 6, her qualification for Tier2 also renewed (for week6 - week9) due to having sufficient trading volume from week2 - week5; In week10, since the immediately preceding 4 weeks’ volume was $150,000 (which is below the Tier2 requirement of $500k but higher than the Tier1 requirement), her benefits fell down to Tier1 for weeks 10-13.