Invest in an Automated Vault
Follow the steps below to invest in an Automated Vault:
- Step 2: Go to Automated Vaults tab. You will find the list of active Automated Vaults available for investment
- Step 3: Click "Invest" for the Vault that you prefer. You will be navigated to the Vault Detail Page where you can find more information about the Vault's strategy, historical performance, and backtest results.
- Step 4: On the Vault Detail Page, click "Invest" button.
- Step 5: A pop-up will appear for you to input the desired amount that you wish to invest.
- Step 6: Click "Invest" at the bottom. You should get a pop-up from your Web3 wallet (i.e. Metamask) where you'll need to confirm the transaction. You may need to do this twice in order to confirm an approval if this is the first time you've invested in this Automated Vault with the selected tokens.
- Step 7: All done! You have now invested in the Automated Vault. So you can sit back, relax and enjoy high yields, while the Vault is doing its job to maintain the position for you.