The Grazing Range: a magical place where Alpacas can graze on rare crops of their choice.
(New Grazing Range structure implemented as of Dec 23, 2021 can be found here)
On the Graze page, each of you Alpacas will be able to select which token rewards you wish to graze on and stake ibALPACA to receive those rewards. In addition, if you stake a minimum 500/5,000/50,000 (three tiers) of ibALPACA in a pool from its inception to its end (typically 4 weeks), you will receive something special — an exclusive Alpaca NFT. You can follow our Twitter to learn when new Grazing Range pools open.
With the launch of Governance vault, the Grazing Range format has changed and only Governance vault stakers will be eligible for rewards from future Grazing Range pools. To see the list of the new Grazing Range pools under governance, please click here.
*Please note that 60% of the rewards earned during week 1 & 2 will be locked for 3 months and distributed linearly over the following 6 months. The remaining 40% will be unlocked immediately. After the end of the Grazing Range pool, when the rewards will begin to unlock, stakers will have to claim the unlocked rewards on Latte’s site directly. For more details, please visit here.
Eligible users can claim the LATTE Grazing Range NFT here.